Sandbag exercises and movements are simple, fun, unique and you can combine it with other exercise modalities. You can make it as fun as you want it to be. Sandbags are extremely easy to make from materials you have at home and easy to bring to a park and have the workout of your life. Follow our videos, save on gym membership fees and do your training where you love it the most.
You can start today with one of my free workout programs! http://lennonfitness.com
Please like/ comment/ subscribe!
Benefits of Sandbag Training
1. Serious cardio without the boredom of the hamster wheel (treadmill)
2. Functional strength without the monotony of isolated reps
3. Flexibility without long poses
4. Fun and varied, never boring
5. One compact, portable device
6. It’s safe — for any age, shape or size
7. Combines “cardio” and “strength” training
8. The solution for busy people
Busy people want the biggest bang for the buck. Kettlebells can be the solution to trying to squeeze cardio, strength AND flexibility training in an already overbooked schedule. Because of the intensive nature, the workout duration must be kept short. Best of all, they are so small and portable, training can take place in your bedroom.
9. Greater fat loss
First, there is the extremely high metabolic cost of throwing the weight around. Second, it’s a strength training workout creating dense muscle mass, which burns calories from fat stores all day long while increasing your resting metabolism. Finally, combine that with the fat burning effects of human growth hormone that is stimulated by these kinds of whole-body, complex movements.
10. Very different from dumbbells and barbells